Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Chilli sauces  (Read 9114 times)

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
Re: Chilli sauces
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 10:36:13 AM »

Big brother, I can proudly say I have not watched one second of this years program  ;D

And to add to Oldfogy's reply. If ever you eat something thats to Hot, spicy this goes for alcohols as well, any dairy product idealy milk is a good idea. water can spread the active ingredient to more sensitive nerves so worsening the effect. The alkali basis of dairy products helps to neutralise of acidic ingredients or in the case of chillis it holds the active ingredient away from your mouth,throat etc lining in a way water dosn't.

It's very good for young children who might have swallowed some thing spicy they shouldn't have as it will go some way to aleviate any potential damage to their delicate stomaches. my parents did this to me when I was 18 months old and managed to sneak up to the coffee table and swallow a mouth full of vodka. The Dr said milk was the ideal thing as it quenched some of the harmfull effects and helped cause less damage when I brought some of it up. (my mum swears I was an exceptionaly quiet baby after that event  :-X)

Broadband1

• Reg Member
Re: Chilli sauces
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 10:45:43 PM »

Aparently if you want super unaturally natural spicy chillies I think you gotta check this out

http://www.primidi.com/2005/05/09.html

not for the faint hearted or asthmatics or people with heart or lung conditions.
Pages: 1 [2]

anything