Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Simon's Cat -- The Trip, Cat Sitting Pt. 1  (Read 5105 times)

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Simon's Cat -- The Trip, Cat Sitting Pt. 1
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 01:23:02 AM »

Had a bit of a giggle whilst watching that.  Whilst in hospital for 6 wks it was usually my neighbour who looked after &syringed Zigs for me.  But I had to use a cat sitter for a few days whilst they were away too.  I was able to watch the merry dance he led the poor girl a few times   I could see her visibly sweating and turning red after one escapade of running up and down stairs, pulling out sofas and then trying to wrap him in a towel to syringe him.   She was really good with them, but boy did he really play up and make things difficult for her.

btw she did know I had cam view and even changed the angle for better view.  We were hoping him being able to hear my voice would calm him... but nope he actually managed to crawl deep inside the sofa via the recliner mechanism.  He damn well knew and after a coupld of days as soon as he heard the door opening he would make a run for his new found hidey hole.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker