Computers & Hardware > Broadband hardware swap shop

FTTC Hardware for sale

(1/2) > >>

jaydub:
We are about to move to FTTP and I have the following hardware that has been used in bridge mode that will be available at very reasonable prices (approx 2/3 of what I paid for them):

* Huawei HG612 - bought as refurbed unit, which just meant a new power supply as far as I can tell.  Unit is a bit scratched on the top surface.
* 2 off Zyxel VMG1312-B10A.  Boxed in great condition.  Both bought second hand; one of which is  spare I have never used.
* Draytek Vigor 2762 (no wifi) - the best performing unit on our ECI line.  Absolutely rock solid - holds higher downstream sync with fewer errors than the VMG1312s.If anybody is interested can you post here or DM me.

I'll put prices up later when I work out what I paid for them!

SherlockPhones:
You don't happen to have an FTTC cabinet for sale also, do you? ;)  Complete with VDSL DSLAM. :lol:  Ours seems to be MIA or OR has it cloaked! ;)

Weaver:
I think my wife will shoot me if I buy any more ZyXEL VMG1312-B10As, but if there are no takers at all, don’t throw them out as I’ll talk to her.

Alex Atkin UK:

--- Quote from: Weaver on February 16, 2023, 08:46:27 AM ---I think my wife will shoot me if I buy any more ZyXEL VMG1312-B10As, but if there are no takers at all, don’t throw them out as I’ll talk to her.

--- End quote ---

There's still mine I will send you eventually. ;)

dee.jay:

--- Quote from: Weaver on February 16, 2023, 08:46:27 AM ---I think my wife will shoot me if I buy any more ZyXEL VMG1312-B10As, but if there are no takers at all, don’t throw them out as I’ll talk to her.

--- End quote ---

I can send you one for free if you like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version