Internet > Web Browsing & Email

Email Hosting (Currently with TsoHost)

(1/3) > >>

art37:
[This topic has been created by splitting off the following post (and all subsequent replies) from Dwight's "Email hosting" topic.]

--- Quote from: Weaver on September 02, 2022, 04:28:51 PM ---I use Andrews and Arnold’s email. Very cheap and very reliable. See aa.net.uk. You don’t have to be an ISP customer at all.

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hijack this thread. I also have a personal domain and email hosted by TsoHost. I am keen to move the domain away to a new host. Has anyone done this with AAISP? Can I set up an email service whilst the domain transfer takes place using my personal email address?

g3uiss:
I recommend you look at what John can offer, see earlier posts in this thread.

Dwight:

--- Quote from: art37 on October 15, 2022, 08:31:28 AM ---Sorry to hijack this thread. I also have a personal domain and email hosted by TsoHost. I am keen to move the domain away to a new host. Has anyone done this with AAISP? Can I set up an email service whilst the domain transfer takes place using my personal email address?

--- End quote ---
Hi Art,
Know from my resent visits to the website that John's service will pick up your old domain. So don't see why AA wont. Have you visit their web page to check?
Regards.
Dwight.

art37:
Thanks. I have but like most things associated with AA their support pages are to say the least unusual. I will give them a ring on Monday.

I am somewhat frustrated at the moment as my wife’s IPad and IPhone have stopped downloading emails. Short of a full factory reset, I have tried everything to get the email server to verify her accounts. My frustration is that it has taken 2 days to get any response from TSOHost. I think that this might be an IOS16 bug on her phone but why it is happening on 2 devices (linked by an Apple ID) is beyond my ability to solve.

d2d4j:
Hi

I am sorry but you are not giving any helpful details to try to help you.  What is the exact error message shown

It is unlikely to be a IOS 16 bug (I have not heard of any reported issues with email and we are not experiencing any issues on our IOS16.3) and as g3uiss posted, apple ID is unlikely to be connected to your email issue as email is currently hosted with tsohost

Your latter posts seem to indicate verification is wrong credentials rather then SSL verification

If so, you could try to login to your email account using tsohost webmail to confirm that you are using correct credentials (username and password)

There is only 1 other thing which comes to mind with passwords on some mobile devices, and that is some symbols are treated differently on iphone.

As a test, if you change your password to exclude £ and % and then test if iphone then works

Many thanks

John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version