Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: LIVE: Can Liz Truss outlast a lettuce?  (Read 1689 times)

meritez

• Content Team
  • Kitizen

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: LIVE: Can Liz Truss outlast a lettuce?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 06:49:57 PM »

I guess she didn't  :D
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

Floydoid

• Addicted Kitizen
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 07:33:08 PM »

Methinks she couldn't organise a bunfight in a bakery either.
"We're going to need a bigger swear jar."

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2022, 03:45:36 PM »

I usually try to steer clear of politics as it invariably causes arguments...  but her cards were marked by me big time when she sacked Kwarteng for implementing her policies.  She cleared the pathway for Kwarteng by sacking and shuffling other ministers, but then made him the fall guy when the poo hit the fan.  Those were her visions and beliefs, yet she sacks the guy for doing what she wanted.  She made no bones about her policies but quite happily fired her 'friend' in an attempt to save her own skin.  Politics is a dirty world...  dunno if she thought she could be a new Thatcher, but Thatcher was more likely to dig her heels in and stand by what she believed in rather than make her closest ally the fall guy.   I have a strong dislike for people who dont stand by their own convictions and will dump on others to save their skin.   >:( 

Then things got really silly.   Those who voted in Truss knew what she wanted to do, so it shouldn't have been a big surprise when she enacted on them..  what was then ludicrous to see many of those same people saying bring back Johnson.  As if the general public will forget why he had to go?  It's almost like the same names keep getting recycled though the top jobs (ie Javid, Hunt)....  and now we have Hancock on a reality show hoping that it will help people forgive and forget what happened during covid.    :no:
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

anything