Internet > Web Browsing & Email

Email hosting

(1/4) > >>

Dwight:
Hi All.
About to have to change my email account for the umpteen time, and was wondering if anyone uses a 3rd party firm. So I don't have to keep changing.
Thanks
David.

tubaman:

--- Quote from: Dwight on September 02, 2022, 02:21:00 PM ---Hi All.
About to have to change my email account for the umpteen time, and was wondering if anyone uses a 3rd party firm. So I don't have to keep changing.
Thanks
David.

--- End quote ---

Use gmail - works everywhere and is free.

Alex Atkin UK:

--- Quote from: tubaman on September 02, 2022, 02:39:04 PM ---Use gmail - works everywhere and is free.

--- End quote ---

I REALLY don't like using a company that is known for spying and mainstream so more likely to be attacked.

But e-mail is becoming a PITA as I recently moved my VPS and virus scanning e-mails brings even a 2 core 4GB RAM VPS to its knees.  I'm honestly tempted to try hosting it at home, but of course then if its ever under attack then things get REAL interesting.

licquorice:
As @tubaman says, Gmail.

I use IONOS (1&1) for our village hall, 50 email addresses, web hosting and domain £6/m if you are looking for a paid for service.

Weaver:
I use Andrews and Arnold’s email. Very cheap and very reliable. See aa.net.uk. You don’t have to be an ISP customer at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version