Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Ultrafast Full Fibre broadband: coming your way - email from openreach  (Read 1588 times)

flood

received an email from openreach to let me know they're building. Back in June we had engineers digging up the street and they told me it was for upgrading the internet. all the work finished weeks ago. i was wondering if anyone received the same email and if/when they were able to order  :fingers:

Code: [Select]
Hi ,

Thank you for registering to be kept up to date on information about Ultrafast Full Fibre broadband.

The great news is that ... is now part of our exciting build plans. As our engineers start to make progress in your area, I'll drop you an email to keep you posted on progress and let you know when you'll be ready to get Ultrafast Full Fibre installed at:

Street ....
City Hertfordshire
Postcode ...

What happens next?

These are the three steps our engineering team will go through:
Survey your area prior to starting build, to make sure that we've got everything that we need to connect you to Ultrafast Full Fibre broadband
Start building Ultrafast Full Fibre broadband in your area
Complete the build outside your property, then you'll be ready to place an order with one of our Full Fibre service provider partners which include Sky, TalkTalk, BT and Zen
During these steps, there may be reasons why we might not be able to build to your area as quickly as we'd like, such as getting permissions from highways agencies or access to shared properties. If this happens in Hertfordshire, I'll let you know.

Alex Atkin UK

• Addicted Kitizen
    • Thinkbroadband Quality Monitors
Re: Ultrafast Full Fibre broadband: coming your way - email from openreach
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 10:49:02 PM »

Actually no, I only got one a week after I'd already noticed it was live and placed an order.  No progress reports at all.
Broadband: Zen Full Fibre 900 + Three 5G Routers: pfSense (Intel N100) + Huawei CPE Pro 2 H122-373 WiFi: Zyxel NWA210AX
Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, Netgear MS510TXPP, Netgear GS110EMX My Broadband History & Ping Monitors

anything