Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Zen Price for Life discontinued for new contracts  (Read 1739 times)

Alex Atkin UK

• Addicted Kitizen
    • Thinkbroadband Quality Monitors
Zen Price for Life discontinued for new contracts
« on: May 06, 2022, 09:32:41 AM »

Over the last few years, we’ve been proud to provide all our customers with a Price for Life (also known as a Lifetime Price Guarantee) on our broadband packages. This is our pledge that for as long as you stay on the same package the price of your Zen broadband service will never increase.

As an existing customer, our promise remains in place for your current broadband package. 

Since we launched Price for Life, the world has changed in ways we couldn't have predicted. Inflation is at its highest in decades and our costs continue to increase. To ensure that we can continue to invest in our people, the planet and to deliver a consistently high level of service to our customers,  our Price for Life offer will no longer be available for new contracts.

What's changing for me?
For as long you remain on your current package the price you pay for your broadband will never increase. You do not need to take any action.

Should you take out a new broadband contract with us from 1st June 2022, it will now be covered by our new Zen Contract Price Promise, which means there will be no price increases for the duration of the contract.

Find out more
We would like to reassure you that these changes will not affect your existing agreement with Zen. Should you have any questions, please visit our new Zen Contract Price Promise page here.
Broadband: Zen Full Fibre 900 + Three 5G Routers: pfSense (Intel N100) + Huawei CPE Pro 2 H122-373 WiFi: Zyxel NWA210AX
Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, Netgear MS510TXPP, Netgear GS110EMX My Broadband History & Ping Monitors

Alex Atkin UK

• Addicted Kitizen
    • Thinkbroadband Quality Monitors
Re: Zen Price for Life discontinued for new contracts
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 12:01:24 PM »

Its a bit frustrating given I will be moving to FTTP hopefully later this year, but given the state of things right now its somewhat understandable.
Broadband: Zen Full Fibre 900 + Three 5G Routers: pfSense (Intel N100) + Huawei CPE Pro 2 H122-373 WiFi: Zyxel NWA210AX
Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, Netgear MS510TXPP, Netgear GS110EMX My Broadband History & Ping Monitors

skyeci

• Kitizen
    • Line stats
Re: Zen Price for Life discontinued for new contracts
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 12:40:21 PM »

Somewhat lucky. My regrade from vdsl to fttp is booked for 17th May. I got a reasonable discount and the price should remain for the 24 months contract so I'm told..

anything