Broadband Related > ISPs

Anyone using Cuckoo (FTTP)?

<< < (2/3) > >>

meritez:
Cuckoo are a talk talk partner, using pppoe encapsulation.
You may as well go talk talk business and get ipoe.

burakkucat:

--- Quote from: meritez on April 26, 2022, 10:37:30 PM ---Cuckoo are a talk talk partner, using pppoe encapsulation.
You may as well go talk talk business and get ipoe.

--- End quote ---

Is that now the case with TT Business? The last I heard was that TT Business was still PPPoE and that it is only TT Residential which is IPoE.

j0hn:
Talktalk Business FTTC/P uses PPPoE.
It's only residential that use IPoE.

The only way to get no PPP on Talktalk Business (FTTC) is the ridiculously expensive Talktalk EoFTTC, but that's on a whole other level. It's essentially a budget leased line.

Alex Atkin UK:

--- Quote from: skyeci on April 26, 2022, 09:46:34 PM ---Where did you find the 18 months with Zen , this is from my account process..
Full Fibre 900 (24 Month contract)
Installation address: *removed*

if they offered 18 month then I could be tempted.

--- End quote ---

Maybe its because my exchange is only showing 300 as the fastest available?  Really hoping that changes to 1000 by the time its available at my address.  Although as I'd want to move to CityFibre once that is here, maybe 18 months would make more sense?

[The discussion which followed on from the above three sentence paragraph has been split off to create a "330Mbps v 1000Mbps FTTP Availability" topic.]

I will call them to discuss my options once FTTP is available.  Maybe you should too?

skyeci:

--- Quote from: j0hn on April 27, 2022, 12:53:59 AM ---Talktalk Business FTTC/P uses PPPoE.
It's only residential that use IPoE.

The only way to get no PPP on Talktalk Business (FTTC) is the ridiculously expensive Talktalk EoFTTC, but that's on a whole other level. It's essentially a budget leased line.

--- End quote ---

Hi John

Would you know if cuckoo are ipv6 enabled?

I am tempted by the rolling contract as I like the freedom to move if required.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version