Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Electric and Gas Increase April 1st  (Read 2612 times)

Alex Atkin UK

• Addicted Kitizen
    • Thinkbroadband Quality Monitors
Re: Electric and Gas Increase April 1st
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2022, 10:24:29 PM »

Also as were fairly high usage on electricity, mum claims when she checked British Gas always worked out as the cheapest.  Plus as we both suffer Fibro-fog, switching suppliers constantly is not really an option.

Besides, usage over the last two years has been static, since the dwelling has been uninhabited since the plandemic launched in March 2020.

You just lost all credibility with that one word.  It wasn't a plan, this government only went into lockdown due to public pressure, they wanted to just let the virus run rampant as killing off the disabled and elderly looks good on their benefit cost statistics.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 10:28:21 PM by Alex Atkin UK »
Broadband: Zen Full Fibre 900 + Three 5G Routers: pfSense (Intel N100) + Huawei CPE Pro 2 H122-373 WiFi: Zyxel NWA210AX
Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, Netgear MS510TXPP, Netgear GS110EMX My Broadband History & Ping Monitors

j0hn

• Kitizen
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2022, 11:52:38 PM »

Please study that consumption data again. Previous estimates were generally corrected by actual customer readings, i.e. from me, when I remembered. Those readings are relevant whereas previous estimates are not.
Besides, usage over the last two years has been static, since the dwelling has been uninhabited since the plandemic launched in March 2020.

I did.
Your energy provider has been more accurate with your estimates than I 1st assumed.

Ignoring all estimates and only using the actual readings let's take your last 4 readings, roughly every quarter...

Between 13/03/21 to 10/06/21 is 89 days.
You used 360kWh
That's 4.044 kWh per day on average.

Between 10/06/21 to 02/10/21 is 114 days.
You used 457kWh
That's 4.008 kWh per day on average.

Between 02/10/21 to 28/12/21 is 87 days.
You used 341kWh
That's 3.919kWh per day on average.

Between 28/12/21 to 02/04/21 is 95 days.

Your providers estimate....
You used 367kWh
That's 3.863kWh per day on average.

The actual readings...
You used 584kWh
That's 6.147kWh per day on average.

That's an increase in usage of 59.1%.
Your provider estimated your usage had dropped slightly.
Talktalk FTTP 550/75 - Speedtest - BQM

chenks

• Kitizen
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2022, 07:56:21 AM »

they wanted to just let the virus run rampant as killing off the disabled and elderly looks good on their benefit cost statistics.

as has your credibility with that nonsense you just spouted.

Lin1

• Just arrived
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2022, 11:27:27 AM »

You just lost all credibility with that one word.

The word plandemic was chosen carefully! In the hope of triggering those with suspended critical functioning, like your good self!
But also as a hat-tip, a cheeky chuckle, a nod and a wink, to those already escaped from the clutches of the cult that is TV programming and mainstream propaganda.
Though the word 'scamdemic' is an equally suitable and arguably preferable and more popular synonym.  I like both words and use them interchangeably.

Naturally, such nomenclature falls on deaf ears with the non-thinkers; the Non-Playing Characters (NPCs) in life, as Jeff Berwick calls them*.
The 'zombies' and mind-control slaves who never challenge an Official Narrative.
The Follow-the-Herd-Mentality of 'Groupthinkers'.
Those who never doubt anything when it has been dictated to them by self-appointed mouthpieces of 'Psyence'.
Swallowing every word in the state and corporate propaganda spewed from the likes of Gates, Fauci, Whitty and Tedros.
It is a psychotic blindness, applied bluntly to anything that scrutiinises the comfort-zone of orthodoxy.
A blindness to anything that casts doubt on Germ Theory, Geo-Political Science, Economic and Monetary Theory, Space Travel, Evolutionary Theory, or 'Nuclear Fusion' Theory. 
It is a real-life manifestation of that abilene paradox from Hans Christian Anderson of 'The Emperor and His New Clothes'. 

*sigh!*
What did you think of Mario Innecco, clear-headed, isn't he? 

Do have a listen to Jeff Berwick, of Dollar Vigilante, a refreshing twice-weekly instalment of bull*hit-free eclectica, broaching politics, economics, psychology, propaganda, medicine, and more.

* https://odysee.com/@DollarVigilante:b

« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 12:38:27 PM by Lin1 »

Alex Atkin UK

• Addicted Kitizen
    • Thinkbroadband Quality Monitors
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2022, 11:36:29 AM »

I have questions I'd love to ask you, but I'm not going to pollute this good forum with a debate on this.

I do think its ironic to accuse any regular on this forum of a lack of critical thinking though, that's literally what we do every day and the evidence is right on the forum for all to see.
Broadband: Zen Full Fibre 900 + Three 5G Routers: pfSense (Intel N100) + Huawei CPE Pro 2 H122-373 WiFi: Zyxel NWA210AX
Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, Netgear MS510TXPP, Netgear GS110EMX My Broadband History & Ping Monitors

Lin1

• Just arrived
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2022, 12:21:26 PM »

I did.

That's still a fudge of 'estimates' and genuine readings.  Though what you have helpfully shown is that our energy usage has been almost completely static at a benchmark 4kWh/day.  Which is as expected since the dwelling (holiday home) has been empty for over two years now. We were supposedly forbidden by law from staying there, at least according to the despotic 'Coronavirus Regulations' - the phony medical martial law imposed (if you accepted it) by the Nazi-esque 'enabling act'  - the 2020 Coronavirus Act and secondary instruments.  Though I'm still a little shocked that electricity consumption is as high as 4kWh a day.  Since the usual suspects, the fridge freezer, personal computers, etc, were long-since turned off.  Just security lighting (LED/CFL), and the pump motor to the CH boiler. SFAICR. 

My tariff ends at the end of the month.

Is it right that the best advise is to just let it role over on to the standard tariff?

That's the boat we are all in.   Did you get a boilerplate letter from your supplier? Admitting that their Standard Variable tariff is the cheapest deal on offer, despite being 54% higher than it was!  :cool:

Martin Lewis (moneysavingexpert / corporate snakeoil salesman), is the front for a so-called 'Cheap Energy Club' / energy tariff comparison engine. It purportedly finds the best energy deals out there (and creams off a referrer fee for itself where it can)....

https://clubs.moneysavingexpert.com/cheapenergyclub

After signing up, and painstakingly transcribing our historical consumption data, existing provider and current tariffs details, postcode and dwelling type, etc etc, lots of juicy data for the algorithm to chew on, all it could come up with was...

No surprise, maybe.   The energy market is completely cornered by the banksters. The same financier-oligarchy running the central banks, which are hyperinflating our fiat currencies (USD/GBP/EUR) today. Massively expanding the money supply through QE/MMT/c'hoax 'stimulations'; debasing our currencies by vast money-printing, destroying its purchasing power, robbing us of our life savings and looting global assets through engineered inflation, which manifests in particular in the physical commodites sector, not least oil and gas. 

« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 12:32:57 PM by Lin1 »

tubaman

• Senior Kitizen
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2022, 02:07:02 PM »

That's still a fudge of 'estimates' and genuine readings.  Though what you have helpfully shown is that our energy usage has been almost completely static at a benchmark 4kWh/day.  ...

What @j0hn presented seems quite correct for the reading data you have given, and demonstrates why your supplier estimated as they did. I'm not sure why you're saying it's a fudge.  ???
BT FTTC 55/10 Huawei Cab - Zyxel VMG8924-B10A
Pages: 1 [2]

anything