Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: AMA - 'Rona enforced break  (Read 1444 times)

Reformed

• Reg Member
AMA - 'Rona enforced break
« on: March 21, 2022, 01:02:26 PM »

<Run its course>
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 12:41:10 AM by Reformed »

broadstairs

• Kitizen
Re: AMA - 'Rona enforced break
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 01:18:05 PM »

Sorry to hear that. Exactly why my wife and I will not go anywhere like that and are still wearing masks in every shop we go into. Hope you soon feel batter and test negative soon.

Stuart
ISP:Vodafone Router:Vodafone Wi-Fi hub FTTP

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 04:41:31 PM »

Sorry to hear that youre not well and that covid has caught up with you. 2-3 days is quite a short incubation period

There's quite a few people I know, who had been so careful, followed the rules for the past 2 years... but have since Xmas ended up with the virus.
Fortunately (?) the latest variant doesn't seem to make people as sick as the earlier versions.   It does however seem to be more infectious.

Mind you, now that things are practically back to normal, we can visit places that previously were closed, masks arent mandatory and the fact that Omicron seems to be contracted now by a younger age group and many of those asymptomatic I'm hardly surprised that we are hitting such high figures.

I'm being extremely cautious.  My own health has deteriorated further, I'm not a well bunny and down to 7 stone 1lb.  I'm not really well enough or strong enough to go partying so my social life consist purely on medical appts and visits. I dont think it would be the best time for me to get it, its not worth the risk when there are so many people walking round who are asymptomatic

I hope that you are doing ok and that you are fortunate enough to get the milder variant and few symptoms. In the meantime keep warm, rest and plenty of fluids.  Hope you are feeling better soon  :flower:
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

Alex Atkin UK

• Addicted Kitizen
    • Thinkbroadband Quality Monitors
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2022, 04:09:58 AM »

Sorry to hear that. Exactly why my wife and I will not go anywhere like that and are still wearing masks in every shop we go into. Hope you soon feel batter and test negative soon.

Stuart

I've only left the house a couple of times in 2 years, doctors and hospital, that's it.

I'd possibly risk it is I lived alone (as I really want to reconnect with one of my cousins who had a baby during the pandemic), masked of course, but mum is paranoid as she has so many of the risk factors and I'd never forgive myself if I killed her.
Broadband: Zen Full Fibre 900 + Three 5G Routers: pfSense (Intel N100) + Huawei CPE Pro 2 H122-373 WiFi: Zyxel NWA210AX
Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, Netgear MS510TXPP, Netgear GS110EMX My Broadband History & Ping Monitors

anything