Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wednesday Chat  (Read 4276 times)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Re: Wednesday Chat
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 07:27:20 PM »

>>>>>@TD,He's coming along fine,too fine.Sue took him for a walk today and as she was bending down using the old poo bags he decided to run and the retractable lead,well lets just say it no longer retracts.<<<<<<   :lol:

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Wednesday Chat
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 11:16:54 PM »

>> the site seemed to go a bit belly up for about fifteen minutes or so between 16.45 and 17.00

oooh thats weird cause I was actually on and reading the forum at around that time and didnt actually notice anything.. wonder if it could have been a routing issue?   Sorry I honestly dont know. :(

>> How is Chaz today ?

Another slight improvement today, he's back at the "very drunk" stage and still being a bugger when it comes to getting him to take the meds.  We went for a little "walk" around the garden this afternoon but he still falls over after a few steps. 
I think he's getting a bit impatient with being imobile, and since he's attempting to walk himself I thought it may be safer to "walk with" and encourage him, so I still be by his side if he started to topple.

I was hoping it may tire him a little, but about 1/2 hour ago, he attempted to wonder again by himself and ended up falling all the way down the stairs, when I thought I'd safely left him snoozing on the sofa.  :'(  I really need eyes in the back of my head atm.   :(

-----

Ive also another weird tale to tell today, as we seem to have accumulated a new cat toy -   One of those furry mice things, where you pull the tail and the "mouse moves" along the floor.
Now Bubs has a similar one but its a dirty pink.. but this one is brown and a bit smaller. 
It just appeared this morning, on the blanket thing that Im using as Chaz's temporary bed since he cant get in and out of his normal box.  I havent the foggiest idea where the heck it came from or how it got there.. because sure as hell Chaz isnt able to go hunting.  :-\
I left him locked in the kitchen last night with the cat flap set as "incoming only".    ??? ??? ???
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker
Pages: 1 [2]

anything