Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: To everyone - sorry  (Read 944 times)

snadge

• Kitizen
To everyone - sorry
« on: December 07, 2021, 12:03:39 PM »

Hi 'everyone'

I just wanted to apologise to all, any and certain members of the forum for my passive-aggressiveness on some of my previous posts, here's why:

1) I have serious mental health AND physical (liver) issues for which I am on two medications (and a chest infection on top), and have suffered a lot of Trauma (I won't bore you with the details, it would actually upset me just even to type them out). Mental & Sexual Abused.

2) my meds have been lowered which has brought out a temper and it's been affecting everyone around me and I've had to up my dose and realise what I've done and apologise, family members too!!

so I am sorry if I offended anyone, my Omicron post was just because it was on the TV saying exactly what i said, so i grabbed a couple of links as quick as i could, didn't have all the required info at the time.

also, sometimes i feel like you have to be "ultra-perfection" in your posts, or some members are gunna be "passive aggressive" whether they mean to or not

so I am sorry, i have issues

please forgive me

You have all taught me so much over the last 15 years, its like a family to me...i don't want to oust my friends against me on here ..so again I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 12:23:12 PM by snadge »
Aquiss - 900/110/16ms - TP-Link AR73

Alex Atkin UK

• Addicted Kitizen
    • Thinkbroadband Quality Monitors
Re: To everyone - dorry
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2021, 12:12:19 PM »

No problem, could definitely feel something was off.  Hopefully you're feeling a bit better.
Broadband: Zen Full Fibre 900 + Three 5G Routers: pfSense (Intel N100) + Huawei CPE Pro 2 H122-373 WiFi: Zyxel NWA210AX
Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, Netgear MS510TXPP, Netgear GS110EMX My Broadband History & Ping Monitors

snadge

• Kitizen
Re: To everyone - sorry
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2021, 12:13:51 PM »

theres been an edit since your reply as i had hit enter by accident lol typical me (currently)

but yeah I'm feeling much better apart from the chest - see I'm alone, no pets allowed for 5 years, lockdowns and barely any family (1 sis n mother that's it far away) - so it can get on top
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 12:17:10 PM by snadge »

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2021, 04:05:15 PM »

I'll echo exactly what Alex has typed.  :)

Being a person who can (usually) tell who is the author of a topic by their posting style (it is rather like a fingerprint), it was obvious that "something was up".
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.

tubaman

• Senior Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2021, 07:41:52 PM »

I too could tell that you weren't your usual self snadge. Look after yourself and I wish you all the best.
 :)
BT FTTC 55/10 Huawei Cab - Zyxel VMG8924-B10A

snadge

• Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2021, 12:08:15 PM »

thank you for the kind replies and acceptance of the apology.

I'd like to thank the owner of this site (kitz), and all of the helpers, for keeping it updated too!

this includes the creators and editors of the wiki and the site itself, and all the users (especially the 'super-skilled' regulars like J0hn, Burakkucat, Black-Sheep, Roseway, Kitz, Weaver, AlexAtkin and many more whose names just don't come to mind right now) who taught me everything about xDSL, Line-stats, hardware and the software involved,

I thank you all

anything