Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Tuesday Chat  (Read 4589 times)

dave.m

• Kitizen
Re: Tueday Chat
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 06:39:50 PM »

I do hope both Blue and Chaz fully recover.
I must say a big Thank you for this thread. It has given me the excuse to go through a lot of family photos and bring back a lot of very nice memories.
dave

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Tuesday Chat
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 11:53:19 PM »

Gosh she does look tall..  although I must admit I still have a bit of a fear of GS from when I was bitten by one at the age of about 10 or 11. 
I was riding my bike down the street when it dashed out of the house/garden and attacked me, knocking me off my bike.  I did nothing to provoke it.. I could just imagine the outcome today - all hell would have broken loose, but nothing was ever done about the dog,   I dont remember much else about the incident other than my parents taking me to the docs who gave me a (tetanus ?)  injection.

Glad the talk of pets gave you a prompt to go looking through old photos, strange sometimes how some things trigger off memories, which in turn trigger off other memories.

-----
I think Chaz is very slowly on the mend...  hes sitting up better now, but still has great difficulty in walking any where far, he's still attempting to move around and Ive had another couple of scares with him doing stupid tricks if I don't keep my eye on him all the time.   I know he's getting better because I'm having a hellish time trying to get him to take his tablets and keeps spitting them out.  Ive tried chicken and prawns but he still manages to spit the damn things out  :-X

A friend was supposed to come "cat sit" today whilst I went out to get some shopping, but wasnt able to in the end, so I left him alone whilst I nipped to the local tesco and paid their extortionate prices for a few cans of whiskers and some basics such as bread and milk for me.
I got back and he was fine and hadnt moved...  I never realised that balance was so important when it seems so trivial of an illness when you talk about it.
Even my dad was really upset to see chaz in such a state...  but its looking so much better now thats he's able to sit up and eat mostly by himself. :)

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
Re: Tuesday Chat
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 12:50:08 AM »

Good to hear Chaz is gradualy on the mend  :), I hoped he would and this brought a real lump to my trought on hearing his torment. made me think of one particular cat I was very close too  :'( although I can understand why your mum said what she did. hold on, the poor mite may be distressed at whats happening but for the want of getting over a viral infection given a bit of time should be right as rain in no time  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]