Computer Software > Windows 11

[How-to] Simplest way to bypass TPM/Unsupported CPU check

<< < (5/8) > >>

maxheadroom:

--- Quote from: g3uiss on October 08, 2021, 11:05:04 PM ---Absolutely correct. Its all about security. Bypass this and you leave yourself wide open

--- End quote ---

Thanks, i will carry on using Windows 10 it does everything i need so no big deal i cannot use 11.

snadge:
Youtube vids of gaming performance under Windows 11 have shown performance drops across most the board
and the reason its free to upgrade, cos it's still TECHNICALLY a BETA release...until they start charging for it - when they think they ironed out most of the bugs, hence i would wait at least 18 months after release before updating, get a window 11 theme pack if your that bothered

Bowdon:
I can understand why people do this, and want to experience Win11. But I don't agree with it.

The more people move to Win11 the more Microsoft think they are right to have abandoned millions of computers, that aren't that old.

I'm sure they are counting unsupported PC's in their Win11 usage percentage.

Alex Atkin UK:
You have to abandon older tech eventually especially when you are struggling with OS bugs.  Focusing on newer instruction sets only could help there.

I do agree that ditching Zen 1 CPUs is a step too far though, they are so new.  I do wonder what their rationale there is.

On the flip side though, its hard not to think Microsoft are just refusing to throw enough money at maintaining their OS.

meritez:

--- Quote from: Bowdon on October 30, 2021, 10:52:46 AM ---I can understand why people do this, and want to experience Win11. But I don't agree with it.

The more people move to Win11 the more Microsoft think they are right to have abandoned millions of computers, that aren't that old.

I'm sure they are counting unsupported PC's in their Win11 usage percentage.

--- End quote ---

More than likely, I'm legitimately running Windows 11 Pro 21H2 on a Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU with 4GB RAM.

Was an interesting direct upgrade from 8.1 Pro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version