Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Code looking for a good home  (Read 2104 times)

boozy

• Reg Member
Code looking for a good home
« on: November 12, 2021, 12:06:03 PM »

I've got various bits of C# code to access stats on FritzBox and BroadCom based modems and display the stats simultaneously on a graph.  As well as some extra code to analyse HLog data to determine if a tap is present and how long it is.

I have no need of the code anymore as the glass fairies turned up yesterday and replaced my problematic and madly routed copper with a nice overhead run of fibre, with 5 new poles, directly into my attic.  Nice and neat and more importantly stable.  Who'd have thought they'd do a run for 5 houses (not that I'm complaining).

If there are no takers I'll likely put it on Github... if I can still find my credentials which haven't been used since working on MediaPortal, in what feels like a lifetime ago ;).

Edit: added Language
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 12:37:34 PM by boozy »

Weaver

• Senior Kitizen
  • Retd s/w dev; A&A; 4x7km ADSL2 lines; Firebrick
Re: Code looking for a good home
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 12:59:51 PM »

I’d like to be able to read the code, am hoping I would be able to turn on my C#-guessing neural engine, as I do speak C and D (see dlang.org).

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Code looking for a good home
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 10:46:43 PM »

If you do put it on Git hub, please let us know the link to that others may be able to find it in future :)

Congrats on the fibre fairy making a visit \o/
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker