Broadband Related > FTTP Rollout

Cityfibre - which ISPs?

(1/14) > >>

chenks:
Cityfibre are currently installing their network in my town, got the letter saying they are about to carry out construction, and already see them in surround streets.

1 question though, how do you know which ISPs can utilise it?

do you have to wait until construction is complete before ISPs offer services on their network?
can you choose anyone? or are you limited to who whoever decides to utilise their network?

Alex Atkin UK:
You are limited to whoever decides to use their network and can check who that is once its available for your address. https://www.cityfibre.com/residential/

chenks:
i have a horrible feeling it's going to end up being vodafone

meritez:
I spoke to Triangle Networks recently, they advised their residential arm FibreHop will be rolling out in Northamptonshire soon.

£36 for a gig up and down will do, with a £75 setup fee and 12 month contract plus WiFi 6 router.

Alex Atkin UK:

--- Quote from: chenks on September 30, 2021, 02:59:53 PM ---i have a horrible feeling it's going to end up being vodafone

--- End quote ---

They are one of them, but we know Zen use CityFibre also.   Of course there is no guarantee every ISP that can use CityFibre, will at launch on a given exchange as I'd expect they might need to order more backhaul first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version