Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Internet Radio this morning  (Read 2220 times)

renluop

• Kitizen
Internet Radio this morning
« on: September 16, 2021, 10:51:19 AM »

When I turned on there was a message that I needed to unplug the set, as pre-sets had been removed, then turn on again and restore.

I tried many times, but continually I'm back to the message. Ideas, folk? Please.

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
Re: Internet Radio this morning
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 11:39:30 AM »

It happened to me several months ago. I found myself in the same loop as you have. I eventually fixed it (or it fixed itself) by switching over to FM for a while, then when I returned to internet radio it worked normally, and all the presets were intact.

I think the error message about the presets is wrong, and what possibly happened is that the server which your radio connects to for the internet radio stations has temporarily gone offline.
  Eric

renluop

• Kitizen
Re: Internet Radio this morning
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2021, 06:58:13 PM »

That's interesting. I'm still stuck, but have DAB working rather than FM. Our location is in dead spot for FM. As to your thoughts on servers being down, I am also unable to connect with Pure support. My credentials are rejected, and things are not eased by captchas. Is it Down says site is up.

Having owned 2of the make, which have been difficult sometimes, I'm wondering. if something better exists.

anything