Computer Software > Security

Password manager

<< < (2/7) > >>

Ronski:
I've used paid Roboform for years at home, took out I think it was a 5 year family plan a couple of years ago, so all the family use it.

I only use Lastpast at work, and that's purely on the PC, had I needed it on mobile I would have changed to something else.

jaydub:

--- Quote from: chenks on June 29, 2021, 08:19:00 AM ---i dumped Lastpass when they recently changed to charigng users to use mutiple devices.
i now use Bitwarden, and it seems that almost everyone you jumped shipped from Lastpass has moved over the Bitwarden

it was extremely easy to export the lastpass data to a CSV file and import it into bitwarden.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Chenks.

Probably didn't look at my Lastpass emails properly as still using Lastpass on an iMac and my Android phone, but might be paying through the nose for the pleasure.  Will take a look at Bitwarden.

craigv:

--- Quote from: chenks on June 29, 2021, 08:19:00 AM ---i dumped Lastpass when they recently changed to charigng users to use mutiple devices.
i now use Bitwarden, and it seems that almost everyone you jumped shipped from Lastpass has moved over the Bitwarden

it was extremely easy to export the lastpass data to a CSV file and import it into bitwarden.

--- End quote ---

+1 for Bitwarden here :) already use at work, after migrating from LastPass (before all the latest changes) and like chenks says, the import/export was simple.

Will be moving my personal stuff there too when time allows!

jelv:
Does Bitwarden work when you have no Internet connection?

craigv:

--- Quote from: jelv on June 29, 2021, 12:05:07 PM ---Does Bitwarden work when you have no Internet connection?

--- End quote ---

I can't speak for the mobile app, but the desktop app does.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version