Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: ISP New and Special Offers  (Read 2295 times)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
ISP New and Special Offers
« on: August 05, 2008, 03:48:11 PM »

A couple of Special and new offers announced today

Be*

Be Broadband announces its "888" promotion 

Be Broadband announced today that it will be launching a new "888" promotion, where new customers to Be Broadband can take advantage of up to 8 meg broadband for £8 per month for the rest of 2008. That's up to 8meg for £8 for '08.+
Be Value is the perfect service for light online users, which is not light on features. With up to 8 meg download speeds, upload speeds of up to 1.3 meg, unlimited usage, a free 24/7 support hotline and a free wireless Be Box modem, it represents great value for customers, reduced from the normal price of £14 a month.

Oli White, Head of Marketing at Be Broadband, said: "Be value offers an up to 8 meg service for a generation of users for who broadband is an essential part of their lifestyle, complete with a level of customer service that has earned us a strong reputation among the broadband community. This "888" promotion, along with the additional features that are included in the package, means that for customers who Be Broadband is their life-support system we will deliver the best Be Value possible."

-----

Plusnet

Plusnet Essential

Plusnet are excited to announce a total rebrand of their site and a brand new logo to match! In line with this, they are launching a new bundle and updating their current product offerings.

With Essential you're getting our cheapest ever broadband and phone package. You don't get any freebies that you don't need, you just get good value for money. You'll get just one online bill for Essential and it comes with a 12 month contract.

The new bundle combines a basic broadband and phone line package as follows:

Essential Bundle Broadband
Up to 8Mb download speeds
1GB usage allowance
Free usage between midnight-8am
£6.99 a month

Home Phone
Line rental included
Weekend calls to UK landlines
Free calls to Plusnet customers
£10 a month

Plusnet Broadband Your Way Option 1

- Increased usage allowance on BBYW Option 1 from 1GB to 2GB  which includes free overnight usage that doesnt count towards your allowance. - £9.99

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

jid

• Content Team
  • Kitizen
Re: ISP New and Special Offers
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 03:52:21 PM »

I just ran the speed tester on the Be site homepage.

It told me that I wouldn't be setting any landline records today!! :lol:

Dead right I won't be! lol

Seems a good offer ;)
Kind Regards
Jamie

BT FTTP - 75meg | Sky Q |  Bridgend Weather

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Re: ISP New and Special Offers
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 04:06:32 PM »

Thanks for the links Kitz  :)