Announcements > News Articles

Openreach Adds 551 UK Locations to FTTP Broadband Rollout

<< < (2/10) > >>

kitz:

--- Quote ---They have made a right balls up of the map update, locations where a build was starting or underway now lumped back into the by 2026 category.
--- End quote ---

I was just about to post that something weird has happened with the map. 
This area is mostly done and available, but now the whole area is showing in red (2026).

adslmax:

--- Quote from: tiffy on June 24, 2021, 12:50:08 PM ---Used to be indecisive.......

--- End quote ---

I only joking!  ;D ;D Course I am happy with my G.fast still stable 221/30 no issues!

niemand:
Could be better, could be worse. Good to see some of my local city on the build.

Various exchanges have appeared on this list having had build going on for some time, too, so fair to say Openreach build first in some cases. Hunslet is at >25% FTTP availability and will be complete this year despite the timescales there, Rothwell is advanced.

No-one despair just yet.

GigabitEthernet:
Wahey, Wandsworth!

jaydub:

--- Quote from: GigabitEthernet on June 24, 2021, 01:12:09 PM ---Wahey, Wandsworth!

--- End quote ---
Marple now added to the list for April 2024, although its parent fibre exchange, Woodley, was on the previous list, so maybe a not totally unexpected surprise.  :thumbs: :fingers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version