Computers & Hardware > Hardware - Deals & Bargains

Amazon Prime Day 21st and 22nd June 2021

(1/3) > >>

meritez:
Anyone waiting for this to arrive?

g3uiss:
Not sure what’s it’s all about but cost them a fair amount in advertising  :no:

meritez:
Anyone use the Morrisons on Amazon grocery shop, I see for prime day they are offering £10 off a £50 grocery shop:

--- Quote ---Shop aisles
£10 off your first Morrisons grocery shop
To celebrate Prime Day, get £10 off your first £50 Morrisons on Amazon grocery shop! Simply enter the promo code PRIME10OFF at checkout.

How to use my promotional code?

Step 1: Add your weekly grocery favourites to your basket of minimum £50 value.

Step 3: Choose your preferred delivery slot and apply the promo code PRIME10OFF at checkout. Offer ends June 25, 2021.

Step 4: Sit back and relax, your grocery order is being handpicked. Delivery updates will go straight to your phone and inbox.
--- End quote ---

Alex Atkin UK:
Its not as good as a proper supermarket delivery as AFAIK its just normal delivery drivers so nothing is refrigerated.  They frequently mix the fridge and freezer products in the same paper bags which is frustrating when you're trying to prioritise the frozen first.  We've had a few items we were 100% sure were still frozen.

The good thing about it is its available on much shorter notice than any of the supermarkets themselves.  We've had to rely on it a lot because getting delivery slots from the main supermarkets is a pain.

meritez:
I'm not sure I could spend £50 on shopping at Morrisons  :-\

Amazon Warehouse in UK, Germany and France has 30% off items over prime days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version