Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Openreach Photography Club?  (Read 3833 times)

renluop

• Kitizen
Openreach Photography Club?
« on: June 17, 2019, 08:59:21 PM »

Today I was at the bus stop (extreme left) looking across to behind the image, and an OR chap got out of this small van to take a shot across to the corner in the foreground. Nothing obvious stands out on that corner, so I'm wondering why he was acting so.

Passing my PCP in the bus I glimpsed a trio of vans of XNT or maybe XTN who are they, another subbie for what skills?

Ciaran

• Just arrived
Re: Openreach Photography Club?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 04:45:48 PM »

Well, who the hell knows what did he see in there. I have also mentioned a lot of very ... strange people, who are taking photos of some really unusual and unessential things. Back when I was a kid, every single time when I saw such a person, I would think that it is a secret FBI or CIA agent, and he is actually tracking a drug dealer or something like that :DDD. Maybe he was just taking a photo for his stock photo websites, as it they are pretty popular nowadays.

Admin - Spam link removed
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 10:42:47 PM by kitz »

maxheadroom

• Reg Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 06:12:23 PM »

Probably wondering who put the concrete block in the road and who's job it is to shift it!  ;)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 08:05:48 PM »

:D
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

Alex Atkin UK

• Addicted Kitizen
    • Thinkbroadband Quality Monitors
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 08:53:57 PM »

I've noticed they are getting rid of all the phone boxes local to me, could it be that?
Broadband: Zen Full Fibre 900 + Three 5G Routers: pfSense (Intel N100) + Huawei CPE Pro 2 H122-373 WiFi: Zyxel NWA210AX
Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, Netgear MS510TXPP, Netgear GS110EMX My Broadband History & Ping Monitors