Announcements > ISP Offers & Deals

Very confused bill

<< < (2/3) > >>

parkdale:
Vodafone has streamlined my reductions :) currently £21.35pm for BB part, but last November down to £18.23 that's for 80/20 broadband +all calls including mobile from landline. Since then i've got the mobile part down to £10pm.
Reason for big reduction because they hadn't applied slow BB discount for 9 months.

kitz:
>> £18.23

Nice.   I do wish though that we didn't have to do all this shopping around each year and trying to get discounts.   I'd rather discounts were not "new customers only".   I did think about going with Vodafone at one time because of the pricing, but in the end I decided not to because 1) the SHINE problem I have on this line, and they use the Standard profile.  2) Static IP - not as important these days but was handy when I ran a  server. 3) It was at the time when you had to use their modem.

adslmax:

--- Quote from: kitz on May 09, 2021, 07:05:09 AM ---It appears to be correct to me - assuming that the previous cost was £25.00 minus £1.25 referrals (£23.75).
In May 2021 you should make a payment of £18.75, then it will revert to £22.50.    Its easy enough to figure out once you realise that it must have been too late or too far into your April payment for that to be processed at the new rate.  As such they owe you £2.50 for April's overpayment, which will be deducted from the May payment....  making May's bill £18.75.

--- End quote ---

Thanks already told my parents their bill go back to normal at £22.50 per month minus referral from me £1.25 = £21.25 per months for next 23 months but not sure if it will be fixed price or will go up 3.9% in June.

adslmax:
My Plusnet contract finished next month June 2021.

My offer deal in the last 12 months are:

A breakdown of your monthly bill is as follows:

Unlimited fibre extra broadband service: £0.96 per month for 12 months then £20.99 per month
line rental saver: paid until 21-06-2021
call plan:N/A
Total: £0.96

Discount applied: (12 months) £20.03

Next week I will phone up plusnet to see what offer will they given to me don't think they will offer me £20.03 discount this time!

parkdale:
I get my comeuppance later when I renew my current contract - Vodafone has split the BB into 3 sections now, and to get the same deal is now called  "New Vodafone Pro Xtra" £43.00 :o I doubt they will carry on with the current contract.
So more shopping around :( , still they can have their doorstep back ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version