Announcements > News Articles

Plusnet to Launch FTTP Soon

<< < (2/8) > >>

adslmax:
Funny is plusnet took two years to fix my billing issues and written off the last two years with no charge against line rental and fttc 80/20. Almost free for two years. And plusnet has apology to me but as a goodwill gesture they put my biggest discount for fibre 80/20 £20.03 monthly discounts for 12 months cost me just 96p for fibre and line only last year as it expires this June this year.

I did ask Bob Pullen about when will plusnet have new router, FTTP and g fast service. Bob say nothing is planned as he aware of.

adslmax:
Here we go!

FTTP coming soon from Plusnet this summer! Look like Plusnet snub G.fast afterall.

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2021/04/broadband-isp-plusnet-uk-predicted-to-launch-fttp-this-summer.html

Ronski:
I wouldn't hold your breath, could be months, or years, no doubt they'd blame the billing system, I'm sure they hard code products into it, rather than using a database that's easily updated.

--- Quote ---UPDATE 8:35am

Plusnet has now indicated to us that FTTP is expected to launch a “bit later” than summer.
--- End quote ---

kitz:
I'm afraid I've no further info either other than "over the next year" :(

Alex Atkin UK:

--- Quote from: kitz on May 03, 2021, 02:31:04 AM ---I'm afraid I've no further info either other than "over the next year" :(

--- End quote ---

To be fair, that's at least as specific as the actual roll out of FTTP in each area. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version