Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: You Know Who This Is!  (Read 4924 times)

dave.m

• Kitizen
You Know Who This Is!
« on: July 29, 2008, 05:17:39 PM »

The 24-year-old was taken to London's University College Hospital after treatment for reaction to "medication".

A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at approximately 8.40pm to an address in NW1 to reports of an adult female taken unwell.
"We sent an ambulance and a fast response car”

OK! When is the N.H.S. going to say “No more” when it comes to wasting money on ‘Smackheads’?

Not being a medic I can only surmise, but the only ‘reaction to medication’ would probably have been a conflict between the medication that had been prescribed and the ‘stuff’ she was either snorting up her nose or injecting.

Having tied up an ambulance plus a rapid response car that may have been needed by a genuine patient, and considering the money she earns and the problem being ‘self inflicted’, the N.H.S. should black ball her.

dave

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Re: You Know Who This Is!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 05:30:44 PM »

I'm not going to name names,but I've a good idea who she is.It's about time people who need medical help through drug abuse and alcohol abuse were made to pay for being treated.Just look at A&E departments Friday and saturday across the country.Why can't the idiots who run our country get to grips with it instead of bleating about the soaring costs in the NHS and denying genuine patients life saving drugs for the sake of a few pounds. >:(

Yorkie

• Kitizen
  • I'm working on my warm and fluffy side
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 05:43:10 PM »

I normally keep my views to myself, live and let live is my motto, but I totally agree with you on this Dave, I wouldn't go so far to say she's a waste of space, I understand she has some talent, but in her circumstances what a total waste of NHS resources, I hope no one was delayed receiving treatment because of her.

Accordion

• Reg Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 07:06:26 PM »

I haven't got a clue who you are talking about.

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 07:14:32 PM »

It's not Miss Winebox is it?
  Eric

scottiesmum

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 07:32:52 PM »

Eric,  I only drink from good bottles  !!!! :lol:

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 11:02:34 PM »

# they wan'a take me to rehab but I dialled nine-nine-nine

I think NHS is free......Papperatzii still after me....

They wan'a take me to rehab but I dialled nine-nine nine. #

make way Mitch Benn  8)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 11:52:18 PM »

Ironic isnt it - that this is the sort of person whom many youngsters of today aspire to.
The sort that earns a fortune by her lifestyle and writing about refusing to go to rehab to at least attempt to straighten herself out.  >:(
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

mr_chris

• Kitizen
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 01:38:08 AM »

To be blunt, and unfortunately for her, if she carries on the way she's going, she won't be around much longer.

She obviously has an all-consuming addiction to whatever substances, and all the money she wants/needs to feed it - i.e. a recipe for disaster. You have to wonder at her 'dealer' though, continuing to supply to her, even though she's obviously gone way too far. Obviously they are completely devoid of any emotion, or they simply allow their greed to mask any feelings of right/wrong they may have.

All in all, very sad. Pity really, because she actually has something that would capture an audience anyway - but she probably thinks she can't reveal that side without being heavily 'under the influence' :(
Chris

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 06:57:28 AM »

.....and she's one of thousands in this country taking NHS resources through addiction.  I was in hospital a couple of years back and this young girl kept getting out of her bed and "popping down to the shop".  One day she didn't bother coming back..didn't tell anyone.  Found out she was a druggy obviously in for drug related problems.... Just how many more are like this and how much more money are we going to have to fork out for them?  I think what annoys me more than anything with the "celebs" with drugs and drink, is they are never ostracised... they are put on a pedastal and revered and the kids think it's great to be like them...no wonder there are so many smack-heads around when it's in their faces that this is the way to behave!  >:( >:(  I could go on here, but I won't bend your ear.

Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 08:01:15 AM »

One thing that really annoys me when I go to the hospital is you see patients stood /or in wheelchairs outside smoking their heads off.Some are even connected to drips etc.Why is this allowed,and also think about superbugs/infections.These patients are stood there in contact with everyone who goes through the hospital doors,then they go back to the wards. >:(

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 08:04:51 AM »

What does everyone think about the idea that we produce our own grumpy-old-men / grumpy-old-women programmes? :lol:
  Eric

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 08:33:40 AM »

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN     :angry:    :D

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 09:51:38 AM »

What does everyone think about the idea that we produce our own grumpy-old-men / grumpy-old-women programmes? :lol:

good idea.... I'd be number one grumpy old woman..... when I start....I START  :lol:
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 09:56:37 AM »

Chrissie,you could start with the TV repair man.  :D
Pages: [1] 2