Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Donate for DSL-states - how do i go about it?  (Read 2003 times)

snadge

• Kitizen
Donate for DSL-states - how do i go about it?
« on: January 05, 2021, 02:33:38 PM »

Kitz website and all the expert BT engineers & experienced members who love their job so much are willing to come home after a shift and help out online and teach - I am very grateful for all the knowledge you give me over the last 17 years or so, that I wanted to donate to kitz, also DLS-Stats.. I want to donate

I see the done button for KITZ but not for DLS-Stats?

cheers
Aquiss - 900/110/16ms - TP-Link AR73

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
Re: Donate for DSL-states - how do i go about it?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 04:11:15 PM »

As you probably recall, I developed DSLstats, but it didn't cost any significant amount of money and I've never wanted to accept donations, although the offer is much appreciated. Now I've had to draw a line under further development, so it wouldn't be right.
Kitz on the other hand largely finances the kitz group of sites out of her own resources, and donations would be very much appreciated (although she doesn't like asking).
  Eric

snadge

• Kitizen
Re: Donate for DSL-states - how do i go about it?
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 04:59:35 PM »

As you probably recall, I developed DSLstats, but it didn't cost any significant amount of money and I've never wanted to accept donations, although the offer is much appreciated. Now I've had to draw a line under further development, so it wouldn't be right.
Kitz on the other hand largely finances the kitz group of sites out of her own resources, and donations would be very much appreciated (although she doesn't like asking).

;) thx

i se it uses PayPal and i have an outstanding conflict with them so my account is frozen:(
Aquiss - 900/110/16ms - TP-Link AR73