Announcements > ISP Offers & Deals

G fast 160/30

(1/3) > >>

adslmax:
I have placed an order for brand new line with G.fast 160/30 with my new ISP. Engineer is booked in. Will start off 160/30 to see how it goes. Installation date: 30th October  :) Openreach will bring G.fast socket with Openreach G.fast modem.

Will post back soon with new TBB BQM, TBB Speedtest, G.fast stats etc.

My daughter can have her own FTTC with PN now. She will pay the bill. For my own health reason, best to get on with G.fast and switch off my brain. lol  ;D

Alex Atkin UK:

--- Quote from: adslmax on October 16, 2020, 01:50:41 PM ---I have placed an order for brand new line with G.fast 160/30 with my new ISP. Engineer is booked in. Will start off 160/30 to see how it goes. Installation date: 30th October  :) Openreach will bring G.fast socket with Openreach G.fast modem.

Will post back soon with new TBB BQM, TBB Speedtest, G.fast stats etc.

My daughter can have her own FTTC with PN now. She will pay the bill. For my own health reason, best to get on with G.fast and switch off my brain. lol  ;D

--- End quote ---

Is your daughter living with you?  If so I'm confused as you've said before that you don't NEED high bandwidth yet now you will have G.fast, why is your daughter wasting her money on this?

adslmax:
She want internet on her own bedroom! She will pay PN bill only 93p a month for FTTC 80/20.

meritez:
Which ISP have you chosen, if you do not mind me asking?

adslmax:
BT Fibre 100

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version