Broadband Related > Broadband Hardware

Access Web GUI Draytek Vigor 130

(1/4) > >>

ajama1:
Hi All,

I have a Draytek Vigor 130 connected to a PFsense machine using MPoA as my ISP (TalkTalk) does not support PPPoE as I am on a VDSL2 line. I am trying to access the Web GUI but having issues as most guides are assuming that there is a VLAN tag that is passed to the router but in my case it is all DHCP.

LAN Network - 192.168.1.0/24
Draytek Vigor 130 - 192.168.2.1

Any ideas? NAT rules maybe?

Weaver:
Welcome to the forum!

Can you display the routing table of pfsense?  How is the address 192.168.2.1 set up ? Is it just set statically within the Vigor ? Or is it handed out by pfsense using dhcp? If you plug a PC directly into the Vigor and set its IP address address and netmask to 192.168.2.11 /24 say, can you then see the Vigor at 192.168.2.1 ?

ajama1:
The address 192.168.2.1 is static and isn't passed to PFSENSE via DHCP. only the Public WAN IP is passed to PFSENSE as it is in MPoA bridge mode. There has been discussions on the forum about this subject but accessing the GUI only works for PPPoE connections.

I've attached the routing table with the public IP's removed of course. I see no way of doing this without VLAN's but unsure how to go about it on the Draytek Vigor 130.

UPDATE: Plugging the Vigor 130 directly to my laptop and setting the IP manually to 192.168.2.2/24 allows me access but of course no internet.

burakkucat:
If I am remembering correctly, TalkTalk use IPoE for their VDSL2 based service.

What configuration options does pfSense allow you to use for the Ethernet link to the modem?

And while I think of it: "Welcome to the Kitz forum."  :)

ajama1:
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

To answer your question, PFSENSE only shows DCHP and PPPoE. I believe IPoE is pretty much the same thing as DHCP. I have searched the internet to see if TalkTalk fibre supports PPPoE with conflicting results. Any ideas?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version