Announcements > ISP Offers & Deals

Good Deal with PN Offer

<< < (2/3) > >>

ejs:
19.99 + 0.06 = 20.05, not 20.95.

That demonstrates Plusnet's typical ability with numbers and billing.

adslmax:
They even created discounts of £20.93 for 24 months so must be £20.05 that PN staff error in maths!  :o

tiffy:
Hope you have better luck with their administration system than I have had.
After taking 18 months over 2 contracts to fix my contract dates they have now started charging me for line rental which has been paid in advance until December, do get refunds but have to contact them every month to request this.

My current open ticket started in November 2018 and has at least one entry per month, usually a lot more.

After 11 years I'am off at end of contract, good luck, 24 months is a long time !

adslmax:
I know PN are terrible with billing error but I know the staff are there to put it right for me. I don't care to be honest, as long I got the best deal as they have to honour it. FTTC shouldn't be any problem for next 2 years! PN are probably become BT as a merger company soon.

Iain:
PN, like EE are already part of the BT Group, so no merger needed!!

The Bean Counters may well squeeze more costs from them and so customer service may suffer, but BT uses PN as competition to TT and others, so they are likely to be around for as long as other ISP's undercut BT.

For what it is worth EE prices are,or can be as competitive, don't use the same in house network as PN, but do use the same as BTW, so don't have the same performance problems that PN do, of and their billing works too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version