Broadband Related > ISPs

Plusnet contract renewal offers

(1/3) > >>

Alex Atkin UK:
I was wondering if anyone on Plusnet has noticed if the offers get better towards the end of your contract, or do they pretty much stay the same?

I currently have an offer to renew for slightly cheaper than I'm currently paying and wondered if I should take it now, or wait closer to my contract end date?

Jaggies:
I'm currently paying £20.99 for Plusnet Unlimited Fibre, plus £19.99 line rental. There's an offer on my account to recontract for £26.99 a month, so assuming it is inclusive of line rental, that's a saving of £13.99 a month.
However, clciking the link to view the offer, it's only for the 40/10 connection - I'm currently on 80/20, which is why I haven't renewed (yet).
I'm out of contract, and have been for some time.

Alex Atkin UK:
That's weird, as mine also says £26.99/month but Unlimited Fibre Extra (currently paying £27.50 so not a huge saving but contract runs out in September).

Unlimited Fibre Extra                     £20.99
Promotional discount (for 18 months)    - £13.99
Line rental                               £19.99
Line Only                                 £0.00
Total                                     £26.99

I went ahead with it as it does seem a good deal, I'm paying more than that for my Zen line WITHOUT line rental, as that lines on BT Basic.

underzone:
I left BT and joined plusnet 3 months ago. Saved me a fortune!

For the 80/20 unlimited package:

Line Rental £19.99
Line Only £0.00
Unlimited Fibre Extra £20.99
Promotional Discount £15.99
Total £24.99

g3uiss:
Seems no pone pays same price. I'm paying £27.99 (but including call package, which I think is £9) renewed in May !!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version