Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Sean Moyses  (Read 5599 times)

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
Sean Moyses
« on: July 11, 2008, 04:33:04 PM »

I don't know if I've ever posted this before.

I used to share a house with Hayley, Sean's sister and enjoyed her playing a variety of instuments in the house.

Sometimes Sean would visit, can you imagine having these two professional musicians performing in your front room. My job was to keep the coffiee and marmalade on the go.

Enjoy (even if it isn't your type of music, It's a sublime piece of musical talent.)

Sean:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDIlxVc8DW8&feature=related

Hayley:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGibVROSPr8

scottiesmum

Re: Sean Moyses
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 05:44:47 PM »

I loved the banjo  .....    really enjoyed his rendition of Mr. Sandman as well .....   :)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 05:51:59 PM »

Excellent

Ive already been naughty and discussed this elsewhere

/sends  self to the naughty corner for taking another thread OT
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 06:00:51 PM »

On a different note  :blush: He used to play in the Bob Kerr whoopie band. Didn't have a clue what expect when they played in Norwich once. Hayles took us along to The Norfolk Dumpling which was packed. then this sort of thing started  :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMhNFjKEPIU&feature=related  :lol:

Every one left with a big smile and tears in their eyes afterwards. It's amazing how they keep the act up for a whole show, the bands been going for years and had links with the Bonzo dog doo-daa band

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 06:19:57 PM »

:lol: :lol:  very funny  :lol: :lol:

---

btw we have an accomplished guitar (who can also play banjo) player in his own rights on this forum.

He must be good cause he actually got me singing out loud on Sat night. 
Its a loooong time since Ive sung (being cats chorus and all that)..  I think the last time I sung was a drunken Karaoke type rendition of "Man,  I feel Like a Woman" about 6 years ago.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 06:55:32 PM »

Take a bow Mr Chris.  ;D

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 09:52:58 PM »

A man of many talents. :)
  Eric

mr_chris

• Kitizen
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 12:05:43 PM »

btw we have an accomplished guitar (who can also play banjo) player in his own rights on this forum.

lol - my 'banjo' is a cheaters one... in that it's tuned like a guitar, so I can play it like a guitar and it makes a passable impression of a banjo!! I bought it cheap off ebay to use in a local show I was playing for, and funnily enough, loads of people who have booked me for gigs since then have also asked me if I play banjo!

He must be good cause he actually got me singing out loud on Sat night. 
Its a loooong time since Ive sung (being cats chorus and all that)..  I think the last time I sung was a drunken Karaoke type rendition of "Man,  I feel Like a Woman" about 6 years ago.

Oh shush, your voice isn't a tenth as bad as you think it is! I remember being quite shocked when you started singing along though, because I realised you never sing out loud!

Can't take all the credit anyway... the song was more to do with it I think! I was playing U2 - With or Without You... for me it's one of those great songs that you can't help getting drawn into and feeling in your heart when you're listening to it - possibly to do with the simplicity of the song, yet that allows the band to put more feeling and emotion into playing the song. Lol, as you can possibly guess, I really like the track ;)
Hey, at least you sing in tune, unlike many many other people I know, who unfortunately (for my ears!) think they are the next Whitney Houston or something... when they're rather more "Houston we have a problem" instead!! ;)
Chris

mr_chris

• Kitizen
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 12:07:20 PM »

Take a bow Mr Chris.  ;D

What would I want a bow for... can't use one of them on yur gee-tar can ye hehe :D
Chris