Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: ECI G.INP- Updated info April 2018  (Read 15698 times)

forceware

Re: ECI G.INP- Updated info April 2018
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2020, 01:14:21 PM »

Has this been spotted by anyone in the wild yet?

ktz392837

• Reg Member
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2020, 01:21:36 PM »

Far from the wild but 19 Plusnet users have it and it appears to be working for them.  No guarantees though it was working for virtually everyone last time and they still canned it.  Not convinced anywhere near 100000 trial users have it it may only be the 19 on Plusnet at the moment.  More details https://forum.kitz.co.uk/index.php?topic=24403.0

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2020, 01:46:56 PM »

As ktz392837 said there are a few of us on here who have it (including myself).   The only cases we have seen so far though are those from Plusnet who Bob submitted and it seems to be working nicely so far for us.   :fingers:

It was supposed to be ISP opt in which usually means Openreach [randomly] selects how ever many trialists they need from across the ISP's userbase.   I would have thought that at least BTr would have opted in.  That said the average BTr/Sky/TT user is unlikely to notice any difference especially if they are using ISP modems which don't show information about the bearers.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]