Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Night time insect hunt  (Read 654 times)

Weaver

• Senior Kitizen
  • Retd s/w dev; A&A; 4x7km ADSL2 lines; Firebrick
Night time insect hunt
« on: September 21, 2019, 10:24:13 PM »

The two tom (ex-)kittens love the night time ritual when the dog is out out for the toilet last thing before bedtime. Dog goes out into the darkness with Janet and the kittens come out too, the light being on in the darkness, moths and daddy-long-legs are attracted to the light and the kittens feast on them. Jumping at the crunchy insects yum. The darkness makes them run and they don’t want to come back into the house. When they come back in, they race around the house, up and down the stairs, across the landing back and forth and then under the bed finally playing king-of-the-castle jumping on and off the bed and racing out into the darkness of the landing before racing back again and continuing the cycle. Wrestling and biting then ensues. ‘Sumo’ Janet calls it, where Pangur Bán squeaks as Somhairle attack him. Janet is convinced that Somhairle has evil in mind when he gets on top of Pangur Bán during Sumo, never mind the fact that he has been castrated.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 03:57:28 PM by burakkucat »

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Night time insect hunt
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 12:51:35 AM »

Mine love daddy long legs and moths.

Despite being picky eaters and turning their noses up at things like beef or lamb..  they will happily eat any of the above they catch.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

anything