Broadband Related > Broadband Technology

VDSL v G.fast for 36 houses

(1/2) > >>

adslmax:
Below are 9 houses for vdsl & g.fast estimate speed set by BTw for 36 houses on the same layout on the same street with the same cabinet pcp 8. (The rest of 27 houses will have no g.fast at all)

Seem pretty odd. My house are the worse lower for the G.fast in house number 8 all the other houses are better than mine. Very strange as house number 6 are much better higher on G.fast. (two next doors of mine)

niemand:
You really need a job or hobby.

adslmax:
Yes to become an openreach engineer and get all houses for full max 330/50 on g.fast then all problem has solved!  :P

Ronski:

--- Quote from: adslmax on May 28, 2019, 11:03:52 PM ---Yes to become an openreach engineer and get all houses for full max 330/50 on g.fast fibre then all problem has solved!  :P

--- End quote ---

I've corrected your mistake for you  :P

re0:
In my case, I have found that estimates for the telephone number are more conservative than with address. I do not know if this is typical with G.fast since I only have made the comparison with my own tel. number and address. Interestingly enough since install, for telephone number the clean range lows and handback have dropped (by ~25 and ~50 Mbps respectively for downstream), but the impacted range lows and handback have improved by quite a bit (by ~40 Mbps for downstream).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version