Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Racing  (Read 540 times)

Weaver

• Senior Kitizen
  • Retd s/w dev; A&A; 4x7km ADSL2 lines; Firebrick
Racing
« on: May 27, 2019, 06:03:47 PM »

The oriental kittens are really huge now. It’s amazing to think that only 11 months ago Pangur Bàn was such a tiny thing. Now the two young nearly fully grown cats are racing in and out of the bedroom under my bed and back out onto the landing and up and down stairs just for the joy of it. As I lie here I can hear the thunder of their feet. Happy to hear them every day. They do have a timetable of sorts. They follow Janet everywhere for the most part, but certain times are set aside for certain tasks. Racing before bedtime, last thing at night. Moth-catching outside in the twilight too. Then sleeping on top of me, or on top of Janet, or under her blankets curled u0 by her face and shoulder. Caoimhe meanwhile is almost always either on my lap or curled up in my arm, always in the same two places, where she feels safe and warm. Otherwise she finds the boys and cuddles up to them.

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
Re: Racing
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 06:14:24 PM »

A good run around is, invariably, followed by a sleep. The question is: Which should be considered as the pre-requisite for the other?  :-\

No human can possibly understand the secrets of Felis catus^-^
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.