Internet > Web Browsing & Email

Facebook

(1/2) > >>

Peter:
Hi All,

Can you explain this please, I've been on FB for quite a while now but about two months ago when I open Home page or Nes Feed all I see is Welcome to Facebook, lets get started!

I've attached a snip .

Peter

kitz:
Is it always like that or just occasionally?  It does it for me from time to time, but usually corrects later in the day.

If it is permanent, check your news feed preferences and also make sure you have not accidentally unfollowed all of your friends.

To do this click the three dots ... next to News Feed to expand the options for the type of feed you wish to see.
To check if you have accidentally unfollowed friends -  click on the Edit Preferences option and then from the menu that pops up > Click "Reconnect with people and groups you've unfollowed".

Peter:
Thanks Kitz,

At the moment all is well, sometimes notifications are there other times it treats me like a new member, it's not a big problem I am just cutious to know if others have the same  (minor) problem.

Regards,

Peter

kitz:
Glad it's ok now.   There was a period a few weeks or so ago when quite a few people's feed was showing as empty, so wonder if it was the same occasion.   I didn't really notice how long it was down for me for, just that it was ok again later that evening. 

broadstairs:
I've been seeing this now and cannot seem to clar it. All my friends and pages I've followed are still there. So far no way to get back to how it was.

Stuart

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version