Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Plusnet - CS support call waiting time.  (Read 1373 times)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Plusnet - CS support call waiting time.
« on: March 06, 2019, 12:13:30 AM »

Has anyone had to contact PN recently and noticed a vast improvement in their call waiting time?    I phoned on behalf of an EU at 5:30 ish this evening fully expecting to be on hold for ages, but the call was answered within 2 mins.
Because of circumstance I ended up having to go around to the customers house, but PN arranged to phone me back at 6:15 to give me time to get there.. and they did indeed phone back dead on 6:15pm.

I also enquired about something else ..  & something relating to my own account, so another phone call ensued at about 7pm ish.   Call was answered almost immediately and the CS rep I spoke to was _exceedingly_ friendly & helpful.  It was almost like Plusnet of old.   I've done my fair share of slating the call wait times over the past couple of years, so this was a refreshing change and I hope at long last things have improved.  :fingers:
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

tiffy

• Kitizen
Re: Plusnet - CS support call waiting time.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 11:23:10 AM »

Good news indeed, long may it last !

As a very long term PN BB & phone patron, with any issues I have been inclined to use the members forum or more recently the chat line which have produced results and avoided the inevitable long waiting times associated with phone contact.

Unfortunately, would appear that their billing system is somewhat in a bit of a muddle since changes at the end of last year, I negotiated a new yearly BB & phone contract with discount at the end of November which produced "issues" at the first billing cycle in December, these are still ongoing with no sign of resolution, a quick browse of the members forum indicates that I am certainly not the only one with billing issues that PN appear to be unable to resolve at present.
BT FTTP 150/30, BT Smart Hub 2

Weaver

• Senior Kitizen
  • Retd s/w dev; A&A; 4x7km ADSL2 lines; Firebrick
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 02:16:05 AM »

Excellent news.

rongtw

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 07:27:25 AM »

Yes i would agree the phone call time seam to have improved  :fingers:
But the billing  >:( >:( i moved house in December and had to change product , i am still waiting for last bill from previous address and have NOT had one for this address  :-X .
It has been shown in a Email from a CS agent that when it is fixed  :no: :no: they will not be chasing more than 90 days bills ?? https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/RE-Oct-Billing-fiasco/m-p/1617404/highlight/true#M38808

Alucidnation

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 10:41:42 PM »

I am having serious ongoing issues with my BB, and to be fair, the CS team have been very good indeed with fighting my corner with Openreach.

Not sure i would receive the same with BT if that were the case!

anything