Broadband Related > Router Monitoring Software

Would anyone be kind enough to take a look at my stats?

(1/2) > >>

kitzcurly:
I don't have any problems on my line that I'm aware of but of course I'm curious about whether or not my stats tell another story?

I'm using DSL stats with a Zyxel VMG8924 as bridged modem and Asus RT-AC68U as router. John Lewis broadband. I have a Huawei cabinet of some kind.

I have read the information on this site in the Broadband > Line Stats section, but its still not clear to me whether my stats are good or bad. I fear I lack the experience/grey cells required to interpret the stats myself  ???

I have attached my FEC errors graph plus here are the line stats:

Stats recorded 03 Mar 2019 16:45:05

DSLAM type / SW version:   BDCM:0xb12d (177.45) / v0xb12d
Modem/router firmware:     AnnexA version - A2pv6F039v.d26a
DSL mode:                  VDSL2 Profile 17a
Uptime:                    1 day 1 hour 54 min 32 sec
Resyncs:                   0 (since 03 Mar 2019 12:36:01)

Downstream   Upstream
Line attenuation (dB):     16.0      0.0
Signal attenuation (dB):   Not available on VDSL2      
Connection speed (kbps):   79999      20000
SNR margin (dB):           4.6      11.0
Power (dBm):               12.4      6.6
Interleave depth:          16      1
INP:                       55.00      0
G.INP:                     Enabled      Not enabled
Vectoring status:          5 (VECT_UNCONFIGURED)      

RSCorr/RS (%):             0.0032      0.0000
RSUnCorr/RS (%):           0.0000      0.0000
ES/hour:                   0      3.93

gt94sss2:
Your stats are fine. Seems to be a very good line.

kitzcurly:

--- Quote from: gt94sss2 on March 03, 2019, 06:10:46 PM ---Your stats are fine. Seems to be a very good line.

--- End quote ---
Good news! Thanks, much appreciated.

ktz392837:
Very good line by the look of the limited stats.  You are connected at the maximum speed possible.  My only two observations are you are interleaved which may indicate a new connection or recent change of product (this usually gets removed after a few days) and for your line attenuation (ie rough line length) I would have expected a slower connection so if it is a new cabinet / low take up you may get hit by some crosstalk at some point.

kitzcurly:

--- Quote from: ktz392837 on March 03, 2019, 06:57:34 PM ---Very good line by the look of the limited stats.  You are connected at the maximum speed possible.  My only two observations are you are interleaved which may indicate a new connection or recent change of product (this usually gets removed after a few days) and for your line attenuation (ie rough line length) I would have expected a slower connection so if it is a new cabinet / low take up you may get hit by some crosstalk at some point.

--- End quote ---
Got it, thanks for that. I've been with John Lewis broadband and same product for a few months but I just replaced the modem yesterday. Would that explain the interleaving?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version