Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Bethere Exhanges waiting for LLU  (Read 1844 times)

wrs589

Bethere Exhanges waiting for LLU
« on: June 17, 2008, 11:11:50 AM »

Are there any sites on upcoming Bethere exchanges, as the official site just shows "June 2008" for my exchange, (it said may 2008 till june 1st so I dont think its too accurate).
The samknows website just seems to display same information as the official site, just changing Jun 08 to 31 Jun 08 as a placeholder.

Anyone have a better list of activation dates?

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Bethere Exhanges waiting for LLU
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 03:06:46 PM »

I'm afraid the Be site is possibly going to about the best place to get info from.
Be offered to share their list with me.. but its just the same as on their site and also the same one that Sam uses.

The list is simply a guide as to when the exchange is expected to go live and it could be subject to delays.. or as in the case of my own exchange it actually went live earlier than the list.

Be will have to "pre-order" their LLU and timing can depend on several things..   the order and arrival of MSAN equipment..  BT wholesale hooking up to their system (which iirc has a lead time of months), Be's contractor doing their bit... so is a case of "tying" everything all together.  Most are ready on their due date, so if yours has been delayed by a couple of weeks Im only guessing but it could be a delay in the equipment?

Good luck and hope it all goes live soon :)
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker