Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Plusnet again :(  (Read 1249 times)

rongtw

Plusnet again :(
« on: February 05, 2019, 10:36:42 AM »

Outraged! Over charged by £300 over 5 years and told I will only get £30 back ?  just seen this amongst many about the terror of the new billing system , looks like they been overcharging this customer £5 a month for past 5 years  :o :o  , in their defence they did find the problem and let him know  ::)

But this must be the worst i have seen anywhere ,https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Outraged-Over-charged-by-300-over-5-years-and-told-I-will-only/td-p/1610820

j0hn

• Kitizen
Re: Plusnet again :(
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 11:33:22 AM »

Your expectations are very different to mine.

I'd love a company to message me and inform me (without me asking or querying anything) that they had me on a lower tier by mistake and I would be refunded for the entire duration.

Going by that thread you posted he's already been assured he'll receive every penny back.
I'm sure he would have got the same result by phoning back and getting someone senior enough on the phone.

I've been fighting with Scottish Power for nearly 2.5 years to fix the billing on my Gas Account.

6 official complaints registered with the company (they keep closing them), 2 upheld OFGEM complaints, 3 separate compensation claims paid out and my bill is still screwed beyond belief.

I've been with Plusnet since October and not had a single issue.
Couldn't recommend them enough.
I already have 2 referrals active, correctly discounted on my account.
Talktalk FTTP 550/75 - Speedtest - BQM

rongtw

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 12:40:46 PM »

jOhn like you say , not all have problems  :)  but its the ones who have problems who post on their forums , like me i am still waiting for bill since December  ::) ::) and i have been with them 10 years But when something goes wrong , it goes wrong big style

snadge

• Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 06:17:22 PM »

I have been over-billed by Plusnet also, its pleasing to know its a billing system issue and not human neglect hehe
Aquiss - 900/110/16ms - TP-Link AR73