Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: ‘Luchag’  (Read 555 times)

Weaver

• Senior Kitizen
  • Retd s/w dev; A&A; 4x7km ADSL2 lines; Firebrick
‘Luchag’
« on: January 26, 2019, 01:00:36 AM »

Somhairle found a toy mouse that is full of catnip under the bed. Played with it and swore until he fatally screwed up, lost his concentration for a moment and Pangur Bàn seized it and took possession of it. Now Pangur Bàn is breakdancing with it on the bed, bringing it to show us, and it’s his turn to do the (manic) swearing while Somhairle has just dispairingly given up, not knowing what to do now he has lost his prize. I don’t know that Pangur Bàn has ever seen a mouse before - not unless one of the adults has brought one in for the kittens. He certainly knows instinctively what to do though. A picture of delight. Somhairle will get his turn when Pangur Bàn eventually gives up, exhausted.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 01:51:35 AM by Weaver »

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
Re: ‘Luchag’
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 01:23:23 AM »

I can image the scene . . .  :D
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.

Weaver

• Senior Kitizen
  • Retd s/w dev; A&A; 4x7km ADSL2 lines; Firebrick
Re: ‘Luchag’
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 01:57:54 AM »

I wish that I had videoed it.

Another subject. Somhairle is still peeing in the house where he shouldn’t. ‘Remedial cat’, Janet calls him. Tonight he was caught about to sin. Janet grabbed him and out him outside in the cold and wet for twenty minutes, thinking that was long enough that he would have to have had a pee. When brought back in, he looked miserably at Janet ‘what did I do?’ and kept looking at her later on that evening. He immediately received a dose of affection, but remained insecure for a good while. We are not sure that he ‘got it’, got the message that he was committing a sin, nor are we convinced that he will remember the lesson even if he did understand. He is likely to remain ‘remedial’. So he has had a doubly bad evening, much love later though and a brief period of mouse meant that he forgot the trauma.

Any anti-peeing psychology tips for dim pedigree tom-kittens much appreciated.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 02:00:09 AM by Weaver »

anything