Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Help picking an ISP - Leaving Plusnet  (Read 9065 times)

gt94sss2

• Kitizen
Re: Help picking an ISP - Leaving Plusnet
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2019, 01:28:13 PM »

So far I've been looking at Zen, AAISP, ID-Net and Vodafone. After looking it's between Zen and Vodafone due to pricing and network structure.

As others have said, I would definitely avoid Vodafone and probably Zen as well.

I would, however, suggest you add BT Retail as an ISP to consider. While their telephone support may not be the best, their staff on their forum are good - and the service just works.. so you shouldn't need them.

snadge

• Kitizen
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2019, 06:23:27 PM »

I haven't read all the thread, but as soon as I read your thinking of going to Vodafone I thought I better inform you of my experience, my sister was with them and they were DIRE to deal with as she had lots of congestion issues! also, I went for an interview with the company that handles Vodafone's customer service and the complaint rate was a HORRENDOUS 20% of all incoming calls..!! the staff looked like they were sick of their lives and ready to jump off a cliff, within 2 minutes of the 2 hour long process I knew I wouldn't be working there ... it was THAT bad...
Aquiss - 900/110/16ms - TP-Link AR73

boost

• Reg Member
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2019, 08:04:18 PM »

Sky.

minesabeer

• Just arrived
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2019, 08:55:33 AM »

Left P.Net long ago after it was taking 30min plus just to end up talking to a script reading numpty, with no technical abilities whatsoever.
Been with https://pulse8broadband.co.uk/ and what a diff, contact is easy whether by phone or email they know what they are talking about and thing's just seem to work. No drops or disconnects unlike P.Net who were continually on/off never knew where you were.
So it's a huge big 'plus' from me for Pulse8 well worth checking out also there call rates are very reasonable indeed, go take a look you might be pleased you did.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 09:43:17 AM by minesabeer »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

anything