Internet > Web Hosting & Web Design

Web hosting on the ultra-cheap

(1/3) > >>

Weaver:
Since the demise of my beloved UKServers (absorbed) I have been thinking about whether or not to get a web server up and running. Needs to be ridiculously cheap, reliable, very full functioned. IPv6 support is absolutely essential requirements, which unfortunately will rule out a few worthy candidates.

A thought: Any worthy mentions that are still IPv4-only, and I could always ask them what their timetable for modernisation is tho. That way they will know there is demand rather than simply missing out on silent customers who are going elsewhere.

burakkucat:
If I have remembered correctly, John, a.k.a. d2d4j, will offer any Kitizen favourable terms for web hosting. You will need to make contact and discuss matters via a PM.

Chrysalis:
I will provide webhosting, ipv6 (and support http/2) included, probably for free for any kitz member.

chenks:
out of interest, why is IPv6 absolutely essential ?

andyfitter:
And I wonder why do you want dead cheap, but bullet proof webolsting, possibly cutting corners, when you are prepared to pay such incredible amounts of money for 4xAA DSL connections? Odd priorities to me!

I thought you also had a hosted Raspberry Pi installation somewhere too? Could you use that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version