Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: New billing ? plusnet  (Read 6645 times)

Ronski

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
Re: New billing ? plusnet
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2018, 10:11:03 AM »

Our billing issue is still ongoing, received an email from a debt recovery company this morning. Called Plusnet yet again and they can see all the notes which clearly say the bill should be cancelled and not sent to debt recovery. I insisted on speaking to a manager, so they said one will call me back, which he did, so hopefully this will finally be resolved. Also spoke to the debt recovery company, the are going contact the manager I spoke to and have put the debt on hold.
Formerly restrained by ECI and ali,  now surfing along at 550/52  ;D

rongtw

Re: New billing ? plusnet
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2018, 05:27:34 PM »

Reading the forums i am surprised another fine is not on they way , people still get charged after they left  :no:
I Paid last months bill on the 12th , looked like all was ok as i pay with debit card so payment goes same day from my account ??  well you would think so  :fingers: But with plusnets new system for some reason  ::) it did not get taken until yesterday ?
As its 3 week since i paid no money in account  :no:so getting charge for overdraft .
I complained Via Twitter as phone line was 30 mins wait  :no: :no: at 0800 , any how Twiiter reply was good  :)  yes as its our mistake they credited my next months bill Free  :cool:
Pages: 1 2 [3]