Announcements > Site & Forum Discussion

Please allow me write

(1/3) > >>

konrado5:
I don't understand why my threads are blocked. I don't force to reply. I have right to write my ideas.

johnson:
Just take the hint and chill out on things man... making thread after thread is just going to get you banned, then no more discussing anything.

If everyone made thread after thread like this the SNR would be so low that useful discourse would be impossible... you must understand the need for moderation and that clearly you are flouting it by making new threads after previous ones are locked.

You clearly have a great interest in what is discussed here and there are precious few places to do it.... just chill out man!  ;D

konrado5:
But moderators forbid me to defence my theory and explaining why burakkucat and kitz are wrong in regards to my Hlog. Perhpas somebody who will register on this forum few years later will be interested in my discoveries. I battle against censorhip.

kitz:
No we don't forbid you to defend your theory at all, there's hundreds of posts on this forum which prove otherwise.
The problem is you keep putting PRESSURE on certain people to respond even if they have nothing to say and this is when I have to step in because you do not see that you are putting certain people under duress to answer your posts.

Again and again we have been tolerant to your special needs - far more than most sites.   You've been asked several times over the past week to give it a rest but still you pursued the issue.  Over the past few years I have had to repeatedly step in because you were harassing other members to respond to your posts.

We have spent hours and hours trying to explain certain adsl aspects to you, but sadly if it's not what you want to hear then it gets repetitive.   Other members get frustrated.  B*cat alone has spent countless hours trying to explain and trying to help you and his rewards is constant pressure and demands for attention.   It is unfair to expect this and wears people down when there are plenty of others who need genuine help.    I myself stopped responding because I was losing the battle about tones being a guard band see here which you refused to believe until several years later you found out it was indeed the case.   It gets to the point where people feel they are wasting their breath simply because you're not getting the answers that you feel you want to hear.

You also blatantly ignored where I deleted a link to a self proclaimed pirate site and despite the explanation why I wont allow such links, you posted it again asking people to respond demanding their thoughts on the paper and god-damn it you ignored the fact I'd previously removed the link and posted it again and you were given a final warning.

Two days later I get a DCMA notice from Google and find out they have penalised this site as a direct result of your thread.    I now have to go through a  process of a counterclaim which I am not best pleased about, because this site has always fully complied with DCMA and now I have a black mark with Google.  Several forum members have also seen the DCMA penalty notification email rec'd last w/e and its not something I'm just making up for the sake of it. 

I don't think you have any idea of how much hard work you cause and time you take up.  B*cat has been extremely patient with you and I will not allow you to abuse his good nature any more. 

This is the final straw, despite being asked to leave it, you continued to open more and more threads saying you had a right to post.  No you don't - you need to obey the forum rules just like everyone else and you pushed the limits too far.  The rules are quite clear here.  I have had enough.     

kitz:
This thread was one of a few which got sent to the mods recycle bin last night when Eric and I were both taking action at the same time & he wasn't aware I was also responding. 

It would have stayed there if it were not for the fact that I have since been made aware of a thread on another forum. threads complaining about his ban/censorship on several other forums.   

I've resurrected this thread as it perhaps explains questions asked elsewhere.   It doesn't take long to look at posting history to realise his claims are false.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version