Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: WOW plusnet  (Read 1936 times)

rongtw

WOW plusnet
« on: July 29, 2018, 08:01:21 AM »

Unbelievable  plusnet have said  " From September 2018 we’ll be moving to a brand-new billing system "  only taken 10 years  :no:
But the news is not that easy to find , Jonho only said Invoice changes ?   the link to the FAQ tells you about the NEW system
https://community.plus.net/t5/Service-Information/New-Invoice-Changes/td-p/1555980

Forum thread here https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/New-Invoice-Changes/m-p/1555979#M31047

Ronski

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
Re: WOW plusnet
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 09:46:10 AM »

That's incredible  :o  I wonder if they will now email invoices, it's always bugged me that I have to login and print a webpage to get a hard copy of the invoice.

Unfortunately I'll never get to see it first hand, I was still using them at work but we are now in the process of moving our works broadband to our VOIP provider who uses a local ISP. We've recently had some VOIP issues, and our VOIP provider has said it's a problem with our broadband. PN said we've checked your line and it's fine, that was pretty much it, and its a business account. The new provider is actually cheaper.
Formerly restrained by ECI and ali,  now surfing along at 390/36  ;D

jelv

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 10:46:42 AM »

10+ years in the making so they should have had time to test it all properly so we shouldn't see anything like the TSB disaster. But we are talking about Plusnet...
Broadband and Line rental: Zen Unlimited Fibre 2, Mobile: Vodaphone
Router: Fritz!Box 7530

rongtw

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 04:21:17 PM »

jelv , going by past performance it wont go well  :lol:

jelv

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 05:07:53 PM »

My prediction is that there will be loads of issues for people still on old products or having special discounts. I wouldn't bet against issues with referrals as well.
Broadband and Line rental: Zen Unlimited Fibre 2, Mobile: Vodaphone
Router: Fritz!Box 7530

rongtw

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2018, 06:44:10 AM »

Reading the forum , the call centre and chat staff dont know what is going on and cant answer questions  :no: and i asked on Bookface what was happening ?  surprised i still not got a reply to my question 24 hours later 

St3

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2018, 10:00:59 PM »

So happy i'm no longer with them
Intel i7-7700K @ 4.5G ghz
16GB HyperX Fury DDR4 @ 2133 mhz
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC Gaming ACX 3.0 Black Edition

anything