Chat > Chit Chat

Blood pressure

(1/4) > >>

Weaver:
The doctor is freaking out because my blood pressure was 200 and something over something else which Janet says is high. She says this could be part of the reason why I have been feeling horrible, because face pain and pain in my feet are associated with hypertension, she thinks.

The started me in some pills for it, which have made me feel a lot better. got rid of the pain in face and for the most part in my feet. When Janet forgot to give me the pills I did notice it in clearly, which I suppose I soundn’t be so surprised at really, but I did notice. I realised just from the way I was feeling that she had forgotten me.

banger:
200 and somthing over something is pretty high, I can imagine you aren't feeling too good. You can get a blood pressure meter which will help you keep an eye on BP from most pharmacists. Hope the BP comes down.

Weaver:
Janet has a blood pressure machine made by Omron. She measured me today now I have been in the pills for a while : 172/96 I don't know if that is any good or not, certainly lower number than before.

banger:
Google tells me that more than 120 over 80 and less than 140 over 90 is a healthy BP.

Weaver:
Janet said it used to be 230/175

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version