Computers & Hardware > Apple Related

iphone4 WiFi Connection Problems.

(1/2) > >>

tickmike:
iphone4 WiFi Connection Problems on Virgin Train WiFi (Free in the First Class !), My wife has iphone 5 she has no problems to get on the internet.
I tried all the usual stuff of Deleting the network setting and starting again, put on 'Airplane' mode then off again, tuning the phones WiFi off then on again, re-booting the phone.

I could 'Ping' the BBC.co.uk so I tried a 'Ookla' Speed test App, but that fails on 'Letency Test'.
I tried at various locations and it is not a network problem as there were others using it in our coach with no problems.
I could get on Virgins Trains (Westcoast) website on board but as soon as I clicked on any part of it it just gave an error 'No Internet'.

I have looked on there web site from home when we got back.
 https://www.virgintrains.co.uk/experience/wifi#13   

Any idea's what to try when we next go on Virgin Trains ?.

Ronski:
A newer phone  ;D

Is it required to sign in to use it? Often you can see the providers website without signing in, perhaps your browser wasn't bringing up the login page???

PS There is an Apple Related forum, perhaps this would be better in there.

tickmike:
No it did not bring up any login page, as I said if I clicked 'Login' it just said there was no internet !.

Re.''PS There is an Apple Related forum, perhaps this would be better in there.''

I thought that is where I posted it, !!!!!! I think someone has moved it  ??????

burakkucat:

--- Quote from: tickmike on May 31, 2018, 11:15:25 PM ---Re.''PS There is an Apple Related forum, perhaps this would be better in there.''

I thought that is where I posted it, !!!!!! I think someone has moved it  ??????

--- End quote ---

Perhaps there was cursor slip at the moment of the left-click? I can see no evidence that this thread has previously been moved.

tickmike:
 :-[   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version