Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: DSLstats data store/upload format  (Read 3980 times)

broadstairs

• Kitizen
Re: DSLstats data store/upload format
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2018, 01:02:49 PM »

Re the SFTP port my hosting company uses 722, although right now I am unable to get it working with a basic PHP script  :'(

Stuart
ISP:Vodafone Router:Vodafone Wi-Fi hub FTTP

tiffy

• Kitizen
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2018, 06:31:14 PM »

@ roseway & vic0239:

Thanks to both for the further information, much appreciated.
Investigative activites had to be quickly abandoned this morning as my son managed to locate a 22 mm plastic water pipe with a wood screw at his upstairs landing when adding additional "anti-squeek" securing to his flooring, quite a mess, all hands to the pumps !

Will await further developments.
BT FTTP 150/30, BT Smart Hub 2

tiffy

• Kitizen
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2018, 11:11:23 PM »

At the moment I am uploading to my NAS on the local LAN and the upload URL is simply the DNS name of the NAS which resolves to 192.168.1.xx. I've seen a lock up, but it was down to incorrect specification of the subsequent FTP parameters.

Yes, I believe you are correct ref. Upload URL, the only option which appears to do anything for me, all be it producing a program "lock up" is using my server PC IP address, however have tried virtually every conceivable permutation of Upload directory and still get the same effect.
I know the Username & Password are correct having created the account and tested access using FileZilla client.

Hopefully Eric will produce a solution in the longer term with his next program revision.
BT FTTP 150/30, BT Smart Hub 2
Pages: 1 [2]